Managing Geeks, Geezers, and Googlization
Training and Workshop Materials
We live in interesting times, indeed. Four generations are co-mingling in the workplace. Online social media and technology is distributing power and democratizing all aspects of our lives. The workplace has become a potential battlefield between four generations struggling to exert their influence and hold on to their world views and attitudes. While new young workers bathe in bits and bytes, the Baby Boomer and Gen Xs are drowning in change and information overload, scaring the bejeezus out of the 40-plus crowd.
Capitalizing on each generation’s strengths is a must. Minimizing generational clash points is a necessity. Keeping each generation engaged and motivated is critical.
This program teaches employers and employees alike how to bridge the gap between the generations in a generationally diverse workplace. Both managers and employees will gain insight and learn simple dos and don’ts when dealing with coworkers of different generations.
Key Learning Points:
In Geeks, Geezers, and Googlization workshops, all four generations discuss their own generational traits and those of their coworkers. The scenarios and exercises encourage each participant to walk in the shoes of their workplace partners and encourage respect and collaboration at work for people at all stages of life.
- Gain a better understanding of generational commonalities and differences
- Understand the challenges and recognize opportunities presented by four generations in the workplace
- Develop strategies to better manage critical generational “Clashpoints”
- Learn proven tips and motivators to work more successfully with each other
- Gain applicable recruitment and retention techniques to attract the best from all generations
- Develop best practices for managing each generation
- Trainer’s Guide complete with customizable Powerpoint™, full-day and half-day agendas, recommended training timeline.
- Participant’s Workbook complete with copies of Powerpoint™ slides, group exercises, action plan, and more.
- Unlimited phone support and annual upgrades for subscription and certified users.
- Geeks, Geezers, and Googlization book available at significant discount for each participant.
- Reduced fees on self-assessments.
- Train-the-Trainer and in-house certification upon request.
- $349* for Trainer’s Guide (can be used for multiple trainings)
- $25* per participant includes workbook
- Volume discounting starts at 25 participants
*plus shipping and taxes when applicable.Unlimited use
- Subscriptions available to consultants and large organizations.
- Contact us for pricing.