Candidates hate it. Most recruiters aren’t satisfied either. But more than 98% of Fortune 500 companies use an ATS (applicant tracking software) to recruit workers. As we approach 2020, what HR tech is working and what’s not in the world of talent acquisition? HR needs to morph, evolve, and adapt to new demands and challenges. What are the 9 Faces of HR and will they help drive change? If anyone should know, it’s Kris Dunn, who has been involved with filling 4500 professional grade positions a year! Kris Dunn is CHRO and a partner at Kinetix, what he calls the best RPO company in the world. He’s also the author of new book 9 Faces of HR.
- Straight From the Heart: Leading and Living Above The Line| Season 3:006
- Phishing, Job Descriptions, and Civil War| Season 3:005
- Remembering Clay: The Father of Disruptive Innovation | Season 3:004
- The New ROI: What’s the Worth of Your Employees? | Season 3:003
- Disrupting HR, It Can’t Be Another Buzzword This Time | Season 3:002