How would you explain artificial intelligence to your 4 y/o child or 95 y/o mother? That might seem like a silly question to ask our guest Ben Eubanks when so many HR professionals and business executives are listening. Sadly it’s not. Because according to the author of Artificial Intelligence for HR, 90% of HR leaders don’t have a firm grasp on what AI is and how it works. That’s a huge problem because more than half a billion dollars flowed into AI-enabled HR technology last year alone. Listen as we talk about: What is AI for HR? How will AI disrupt jobs and work? What skills will we need?
- Adaptability is Our Superpower in the Never Normal with Greg Verdino
- Having the Courage To Do What Scares You with Dr. Joe Serio
- Inclusion is for Everyone, Not Just a Lucky Few with Amy C Waninger
- How Relationship Intelligence Helps Leaders Excel and Communicate Better with Michael Piperno
- Creating an Army of Recruiters Through Recognition with Sarah McVanel