How would you explain artificial intelligence to your 4 y/o child or 95 y/o mother? That might seem like a silly question to ask our guest Ben Eubanks when so many HR professionals and business executives are listening. Sadly it’s not. Because according to the author of Artificial Intelligence for HR, 90% of HR leaders don’t have a firm grasp on what AI is and how it works. That’s a huge problem because more than half a billion dollars flowed into AI-enabled HR technology last year alone. Listen as we talk about: What is AI for HR? How will AI disrupt jobs and work? What skills will we need?
- Disrupting HR, It Can’t Be Another Buzzword This Time | Season 3:002
- Breakthrough, Unleash Your Human Potential | Season 3:001
- Economic and Hiring Outlook 2020: Deja Vu All Over Again? | Season 2:049
- Recruiting in a World of Talent Poverty | Season 2:048
- Beyond the Resume: Video Screening | Season 2:047