The hiring process is broken. The reliability of the resume and interview is no better than flipping a coin. Can video screening fix it? For starters, a 1-minute video interview is worth 1.8 million words. Compare that to a resume containing 400 to 800 words, and an interview taking 45 minutes or more. When combined with AI, NLP (natural language processing), and machine learning, video screening is becoming more accurate than humans and a whole lot faster too, both essential hiring ingredients in today’s Age of Googlization. Because hiring employees is one of the most rewarding or costly activities a business does, it’s no surprise that video interviewing is one of the hottest trends among recruiters, and job seekers too. Listen to Benjy Gillman, from video screening tool MyInterview, discuss how AI-assisted video interviewing is rocking the world of recruitment and what their research shows.
- Straight From the Heart: Leading and Living Above The Line| Season 3:006
- Phishing, Job Descriptions, and Civil War| Season 3:005
- Remembering Clay: The Father of Disruptive Innovation | Season 3:004
- The New ROI: What’s the Worth of Your Employees? | Season 3:003
- Disrupting HR, It Can’t Be Another Buzzword This Time | Season 3:002