When the SHIFT hits your plan, hire a corporate anthropologist! Whether your business growth is stalled, sales are in a slump, or your talent pool is bone dry, it’s time to do things differently. More and more organizations are relying on Blue Ocean Strategy to help them adapt, stand out, and meet the unmet needs of non-customers. Can this work for Human Resources and talent acquisition too? Listen, fresh opportunities might be standing right in front of you. Our guest today is a corporate anthropologist Andrea (Andi) J Simon,Ph.D, trained practitioner of Blue Ocean Strategy, author of On the Brink and Rethink: Smashing the Myths of Women in Business (2021), and host of On the Brink podcast with over 150,000 monthly listeners.
- 375M People Stuck in Deep SHIFT: Is AQ the Solution? | Season 3:042
- Shattering Black Male Stereotypes & Adversity Myths | Season 3:041
- I Simply Can’t Take It Anymore!| How to Survive Burnout | Season 3:040
- The Talent War: Great Organizations Avoid These 3 Hiring Mistakes | Season 3:039
- Is Empathy Fatigue Inevitable? | Season 3:038