“Conflict can be like fertilizer. It stinks while you’re in it, but in the long run, it fosters growth,” says our guest Kira Nurieli, founder of Harmony Strategies Group. During this episode Kyra reveals 3 crucial skills (listening, shifting, and curiosity) to resolve and leverage conflict management. She describes why she uses “Circles” strategy and how it can boost productivity, increase engagement, and help people feel like they matter.
- Straight From the Heart: Leading and Living Above The Line| Season 3:006
- Phishing, Job Descriptions, and Civil War| Season 3:005
- Remembering Clay: The Father of Disruptive Innovation | Season 3:004
- The New ROI: What’s the Worth of Your Employees? | Season 3:003
- Disrupting HR, It Can’t Be Another Buzzword This Time | Season 3:002