“Conflict can be like fertilizer. It stinks while you’re in it, but in the long run, it fosters growth,” says our guest Kira Nurieli, founder of Harmony Strategies Group. During this episode Kyra reveals 3 crucial skills (listening, shifting, and curiosity) to resolve and leverage conflict management. She describes why she uses “Circles” strategy and how it can boost productivity, increase engagement, and help people feel like they matter.
- Disrupting HR, It Can’t Be Another Buzzword This Time | Season 3:002
- Breakthrough, Unleash Your Human Potential | Season 3:001
- Economic and Hiring Outlook 2020: Deja Vu All Over Again? | Season 2:049
- Recruiting in a World of Talent Poverty | Season 2:048
- Beyond the Resume: Video Screening | Season 2:047