“Conflict can be like fertilizer. It stinks while you’re in it, but in the long run, it fosters growth,” says our guest Kira Nurieli, founder of Harmony Strategies Group. During this episode Kyra reveals 3 crucial skills (listening, shifting, and curiosity) to resolve and leverage conflict management. She describes why she uses “Circles” strategy and how it can boost productivity, increase engagement, and help people feel like they matter.
- Why Does Everyone Still Love to Bash Millennials? | Season 2:043
- Why Are We Still Talking about Candidate Experience? | Season 2:042
- HR Must Learn to Spell CX | Candidate Experience | Season 2:041
- Unleash Your Curiosity, A Must-Have Job Skill | Season 2:040
- An Athlete’s Fight to End Gender Discrimination | Season 2:039