With the unemployment rate at historic lows, quit rates near all-times, and a stock market on fire, business leaders are anxious about the hiring outlook 2020. Will job creation continue? Will 2020 become déjà vu all over again when it comes to hiring top talent? Or will unemployment rates swell under the weight of an impeachment and 2020 presidential election? For answers to these questions, we turned to ITR Economics President Alan Beaulieu. (Hint: he’s bullish on growth.) While that’s good news for most of us, it could continue to put pressure on business growth plans. To hear more about how the economy and employment will fare against the background of politics, tariffs, and a presidential election, listen now. And don’t miss our forecast about 2020 workforce trends including empathy, HR technology, and candidate experience.
- Straight From the Heart: Leading and Living Above The Line| Season 3:006
- Phishing, Job Descriptions, and Civil War| Season 3:005
- Remembering Clay: The Father of Disruptive Innovation | Season 3:004
- The New ROI: What’s the Worth of Your Employees? | Season 3:003
- Disrupting HR, It Can’t Be Another Buzzword This Time | Season 3:002