When it comes to filling open jobs these days, almost nothing should be off the table…and it’s about time. The current labor shortage has finally forced companies to reimagine recruitment and think about HR in new and innovative ways. Elisa Garn, who calls herself a Human Experience Evangelist, came up with what she calls a crazy idea – Monetize HR. She says “the craziest thing, it worked” and she has the proof. Elisa is this week’s Geeks Geezers and Googlization Show guest and she shares how she earned the attention and respect of the senior executive team. Elisa also described the 3 primary HR personas – traffic cop, city planner, and mayor – and the importance of every HR department to create its own P&L. Elisa is currently Vice President of Thought Leadership & Brand Marketing at GBS Benefits.
- Adaptability is Our Superpower in the Never Normal with Greg Verdino
- Having the Courage To Do What Scares You with Dr. Joe Serio
- Inclusion is for Everyone, Not Just a Lucky Few with Amy C Waninger
- How Relationship Intelligence Helps Leaders Excel and Communicate Better with Michael Piperno
- Creating an Army of Recruiters Through Recognition with Sarah McVanel