Kobe, Shaq, Bono, Sting, Madonna, Cher are celebrities recognized by one name. A less famous but no less extraordinary individual was also recognized in the entrepreneurial and business community by one name – Clay. The father of disruptive innovation Clayton Christensen died last week so we decided to dedicate this week’s show to him. In 1997, Clay published what The Economist calls one of the six most important business books ever written. “The Innovator’s Dilemma.” We interview 2 business leaders, Carlos Castelan from The Navio Group and Chris Howard from Callahan & Associates, whose personal and professional lives have been deeply impacted by Clay’s wisdom, teachings, guidance, and the way he chose to live his life.
- Straight From the Heart: Leading and Living Above The Line| Season 3:006
- Phishing, Job Descriptions, and Civil War| Season 3:005
- Remembering Clay: The Father of Disruptive Innovation | Season 3:004
- The New ROI: What’s the Worth of Your Employees? | Season 3:003
- Disrupting HR, It Can’t Be Another Buzzword This Time | Season 3:002