Our guest for this episode is Jen Ferguson, founder and growth strategist of Sales 911, who believes that hiring for culture “add” is not only a better strategy but it’s also the right thing to do. We discuss why culture fit no longer works, why hiring people who share your company values is different from hiring for culture fit, and how culture “add” embraces and encourages a work environment that celebrates diversity, inclusion, and equity (DEI).
- Adaptability is Our Superpower in the Never Normal with Greg Verdino
- Having the Courage To Do What Scares You with Dr. Joe Serio
- Inclusion is for Everyone, Not Just a Lucky Few with Amy C Waninger
- How Relationship Intelligence Helps Leaders Excel and Communicate Better with Michael Piperno
- Creating an Army of Recruiters Through Recognition with Sarah McVanel