Making the right business (and personal) decisions heading into 2022 can be freaking terrifying! We want certainty and predictability. We’re experiencing “VUCA-fatigue” from all the Volatility-Uncertainty-Complexity-Ambiguity). We’re hungry for facts and answers. Unfortunately facts these days get lost in the noise, misinformation, and abundance of bulls***.
That’s why in one of our most favorite Geeks Geezers Googlization episodes each year, we’re excited to welcome the experts from ITR Economics and this year we get to talk with Jackie Greene, VIce President of Economic and an “Economics Geek.” Here’s why it’s so important you pay attention to what Jackie has to say: ITR Economics holds the remarkable distinction of being the oldest privately held forecasting firm in the country (USA) and most accurate with a forecasting accuracy rate of 94.7% since 1985! Their employment forecast accuracy is even higher than that – 99% in most years.
- What’s ahead for jobs and hiring?
- Will businesses still struggle to fill open positions?
- Will workers continue to quit jobs and reshuffle careers?
- Beyond the threat of COVID and its variants, what economic and labor trends should we be watching?
- Are we headed for more growth or a recession?
- Which industries will see the most growth or contraction?
- How will the Infrastructure Bill impact us, who will benefit, and when?
What you’ll learn here is there is no going back to normal or magic bullet solutions. But there is a way to make smarter decisions heading into 2022 and that starts right here. It’s time to click play.