Hiring right is definitely not the “no-brainer” many HR and hiring managers think it is. They often allow conscious and unintended bias to cloud their judgment and predictable decision-making. The disappointing success rate of new hires (30 percent) over time confirms the poor choices many managers make. Our guest HireBrain CEO David Nason intends to change that through the use of neuroscience, probability science, and social science. He has the data and methodology to prove that even the commonly used situational interview questions offer zero predictive value. Worse, they often introduce significant negative impact. Tune in now to hear how HireBrain’s advanced interviewing methodology removes the guesswork and bias from hiring, shifting decision making from gut instinct to predictable evidence.
- Adaptability is Our Superpower in the Never Normal with Greg Verdino
- Having the Courage To Do What Scares You with Dr. Joe Serio
- Inclusion is for Everyone, Not Just a Lucky Few with Amy C Waninger
- How Relationship Intelligence Helps Leaders Excel and Communicate Better with Michael Piperno
- Creating an Army of Recruiters Through Recognition with Sarah McVanel