According to our guest Venkat Janaparaddy, CEO of Jobiak, over 80% of jobs are not getting indexed by Google. That’s a huge problem because 73% of job seekers start their job search on Google! That’s why Venkat came up with an AI-machine learning solution that helps companies get their jobs indexed by Google without adding complicated code (job schema) and then getting those job listings ranked higher. How does Google for Jobs work? How can you get Google for Jobs to work for you? Listen!
- Adaptability is Our Superpower in the Never Normal with Greg Verdino
- Having the Courage To Do What Scares You with Dr. Joe Serio
- Inclusion is for Everyone, Not Just a Lucky Few with Amy C Waninger
- How Relationship Intelligence Helps Leaders Excel and Communicate Better with Michael Piperno
- Creating an Army of Recruiters Through Recognition with Sarah McVanel