In March 2020, the physical workplace went dark for millions of businesses including a company called Puzzle Break. The multi-million dollar business went to $0 in one day. His entire business depended on teams of people going to his physical locations. So he asked “how can we create a similar experience when people can’t leave their house?” Millions of workers and employers were scrambling to figure out the same thing: how to make remote work work! Zoom just wasn’t cutting it for many organizations and “team-building events are terrible. They are just the least events you can have….if you get people to really want to be there, you’ve already won.” In order to save his business (and help others save theirs), Puzzle Break CEO Nate Martin, “the Founding Father of Escape Rooms,” designed and developed a virtual experience that took off. He has helped teams from Microsoft, Starbucks, and Deloitte. He‘s had the two top revenue days in the history of his company and is growing at a rocketship pace. Join us on this episode of Geeks Geezers Googlization when Nate Martin, @GuyfromTomorrow, shares how he helps inject fun into work, build strong remote teams, create a virtual environment that connects people, and excites employees to show up to work every day.
- Adaptability is Our Superpower in the Never Normal with Greg Verdino
- Having the Courage To Do What Scares You with Dr. Joe Serio
- Inclusion is for Everyone, Not Just a Lucky Few with Amy C Waninger
- How Relationship Intelligence Helps Leaders Excel and Communicate Better with Michael Piperno
- Creating an Army of Recruiters Through Recognition with Sarah McVanel