CX. Just what HR needs, another acronym! But don’t turn away just yet. Bad candidate experience is almost single-handedly killing your talent acquisition efforts. Plain and simple – job seekers aren’t happy. Half of them encounter a negative experience with your company or your website even before they apply. Seven out of 10 leave and never apply again. Worse, they tell 7 friends…and those friends tell 7 more. Another 50 percent quit your application before hitting submit. Bad CX (candidate experience) pushes top talent away, drives up costs, creates negative publicity, and lowers customer revenue. It’s a destructive, expensive, counter-productive strategy. In this episode, we’re joined by Delta CX author Debbie Levitt. She exposes the 4 Horsemen of Bad CX – frustration, confusion, disappointment, and distraction, how they send the wrong message to job candidates, and offers tips to deliver great CX.
- Adaptability is Our Superpower in the Never Normal with Greg Verdino
- Having the Courage To Do What Scares You with Dr. Joe Serio
- Inclusion is for Everyone, Not Just a Lucky Few with Amy C Waninger
- How Relationship Intelligence Helps Leaders Excel and Communicate Better with Michael Piperno
- Creating an Army of Recruiters Through Recognition with Sarah McVanel