CX. Just what HR needs, another acronym! But don’t turn away just yet. Bad candidate experience is almost single-handedly killing your talent acquisition efforts. Plain and simple – job seekers aren’t happy. Half of them encounter a negative experience with your company or your website even before they apply. Seven out of 10 leave and never apply again. Worse, they tell 7 friends…and those friends tell 7 more. Another 50 percent quit your application before hitting submit. Bad CX (candidate experience) pushes top talent away, drives up costs, creates negative publicity, and lowers customer revenue. It’s a destructive, expensive, counter-productive strategy. In this episode, we’re joined by Delta CX author Debbie Levitt. She exposes the 4 Horsemen of Bad CX – frustration, confusion, disappointment, and distraction, how they send the wrong message to job candidates, and offers tips to deliver great CX.
- Disrupting HR, It Can’t Be Another Buzzword This Time | Season 3:002
- Breakthrough, Unleash Your Human Potential | Season 3:001
- Economic and Hiring Outlook 2020: Deja Vu All Over Again? | Season 2:049
- Recruiting in a World of Talent Poverty | Season 2:048
- Beyond the Resume: Video Screening | Season 2:047