Congratulations Geeks Geezers and Googlization. To celebrate Season 2, my co-host Keith Campagna is live on the floor of #HRTechConf 2019. Keith’s observation: Technology is ubiquitous. Automation is not only inevitable but integral to HR’s survival. The crescendo of AI-driven technologies is only adding fuel to unprecedented transformation and disruption. HR technology is pushing everyone into uncharted territory, a world of unknown unknowns. The future will be transformative, different, scary, and even weird. Listen now as Ira and Keith discuss what’s going on in the world of HR technology and recap a year of conversations that included interviews with thought leaders about technology, artificial intelligence, education, mindfulness, marketing, the future of work, and lots of disruption. (You can listen all our shows here or on your favorite podcast.) We’re also excited to welcome XOR as our newest sponsor. Check them out here.
- Adaptability is Our Superpower in the Never Normal with Greg Verdino
- Having the Courage To Do What Scares You with Dr. Joe Serio
- Inclusion is for Everyone, Not Just a Lucky Few with Amy C Waninger
- How Relationship Intelligence Helps Leaders Excel and Communicate Better with Michael Piperno
- Creating an Army of Recruiters Through Recognition with Sarah McVanel