Congratulations Geeks Geezers and Googlization. To celebrate Season 2, my co-host Keith Campagna is live on the floor of #HRTechConf 2019. Keith’s observation: Technology is ubiquitous. Automation is not only inevitable but integral to HR’s survival. The crescendo of AI-driven technologies is only adding fuel to unprecedented transformation and disruption. HR technology is pushing everyone into uncharted territory, a world of unknown unknowns. The future will be transformative, different, scary, and even weird. Listen now as Ira and Keith discuss what’s going on in the world of HR technology and recap a year of conversations that included interviews with thought leaders about technology, artificial intelligence, education, mindfulness, marketing, the future of work, and lots of disruption. (You can listen all our shows here or on your favorite podcast.) We’re also excited to welcome XOR as our newest sponsor. Check them out here.
- Straight From the Heart: Leading and Living Above The Line| Season 3:006
- Phishing, Job Descriptions, and Civil War| Season 3:005
- Remembering Clay: The Father of Disruptive Innovation | Season 3:004
- The New ROI: What’s the Worth of Your Employees? | Season 3:003
- Disrupting HR, It Can’t Be Another Buzzword This Time | Season 3:002