From HR to politics, Main Street to Wall Street, an impassioned plea for more empathy can be heard. It’s being hailed as the cure for conflict and the catalyst for inclusion. But like everything else these days, are we becoming numb? Will we become apathetic about empathy? Will empathy just become another business rallying cry destined for the buzzword graveyard? Join on this episode of Geeks Geezers and Googlization when we welcome Lee Andrese, Principal & Managing Partner at akathame LLC to discuss empathy, apathy, and the future of business-as-unusual.
- Adaptability is Our Superpower in the Never Normal with Greg Verdino
- Having the Courage To Do What Scares You with Dr. Joe Serio
- Inclusion is for Everyone, Not Just a Lucky Few with Amy C Waninger
- How Relationship Intelligence Helps Leaders Excel and Communicate Better with Michael Piperno
- Creating an Army of Recruiters Through Recognition with Sarah McVanel