From HR to politics, Main Street to Wall Street, an impassioned plea for more empathy can be heard. It’s being hailed as the cure for conflict and the catalyst for inclusion. But like everything else these days, are we becoming numb? Will we become apathetic about empathy? Will empathy just become another business rallying cry destined for the buzzword graveyard? Join on this episode of Geeks Geezers and Googlization when we welcome Lee Andrese, Principal & Managing Partner at akathame LLC to discuss empathy, apathy, and the future of business-as-unusual.
- 375M People Stuck in Deep SHIFT: Is AQ the Solution? | Season 3:042
- Shattering Black Male Stereotypes & Adversity Myths | Season 3:041
- I Simply Can’t Take It Anymore!| How to Survive Burnout | Season 3:040
- The Talent War: Great Organizations Avoid These 3 Hiring Mistakes | Season 3:039
- Is Empathy Fatigue Inevitable? | Season 3:038