Recruiting top talent is one thing. Getting your best employees to stay is another. But it’s not just about keeping people on your payroll. Employees want—and now expect—meaningful work, supportive bosses, regular recognition, and a chance to learn and grow. What can your organization do to create a culture that helps employees feel valued and heard? It could be as simple as the “Stay Interview.” Our first guest today is “sage on the stage” Bev Kaye, who likely needs no introduction in the world of HR and ATD. Bev is the author of the Love ‘Em or Lose ‘Em series. The 6th edition was just released and, with its timely focus on diversity and inclusion, will no doubt add to the nearly 800,000 books she’s sold since 1999. Bev was recently honored with the ATD Lifetime Achievement Award and Thought Leader Award from ISA (Association of Learning Providers).
- Adaptability is Our Superpower in the Never Normal with Greg Verdino
- Having the Courage To Do What Scares You with Dr. Joe Serio
- Inclusion is for Everyone, Not Just a Lucky Few with Amy C Waninger
- How Relationship Intelligence Helps Leaders Excel and Communicate Better with Michael Piperno
- Creating an Army of Recruiters Through Recognition with Sarah McVanel