Wondering where emerging trends will lead our economy and labor markets in 2020? You’ll want to tune in and hear from our guest today, Alan Beaulieu from ITR Economics. Why listen? His firm boasts an incredible 94.7% accuracy rate in forecasting business trends, including the 2008 Great Recession – 3 full years before it occurred. We recorded this as talk about Tariffs, Immigration, and the 2020 Election (TIE) threaten to disrupt our businesses, the unemployment hit its lowest rate in 50 years, and job openings exceeded job seekers for 13 consecutive months. What does this mean for employers and workers? Will automation ease the crunch for employers? Should workers start preparing for layoffs or new opportunities? What does this mean for new jobs? And what about those darn Millennials? You don’t want to miss ALan’s surprising answer!
- Adaptability is Our Superpower in the Never Normal with Greg Verdino
- Having the Courage To Do What Scares You with Dr. Joe Serio
- Inclusion is for Everyone, Not Just a Lucky Few with Amy C Waninger
- How Relationship Intelligence Helps Leaders Excel and Communicate Better with Michael Piperno
- Creating an Army of Recruiters Through Recognition with Sarah McVanel