Pandit Dasa, a former monk, has an extraordinary vision for Workforce 2030, quite different than the dystopian view of robots and machines, kicking us out of jobs over the next decade. Pandit imagines a workforce where leaders and managers inspire, support and encourage; where ego battles don’t stifle progress; where colleagues celebrate each other‘s success ; and employees develop positive social connections at work. But he also warns that without all of us becoming more mindful, our workplaces will become more toxic.
- Adaptability is Our Superpower in the Never Normal with Greg Verdino
- Having the Courage To Do What Scares You with Dr. Joe Serio
- Inclusion is for Everyone, Not Just a Lucky Few with Amy C Waninger
- How Relationship Intelligence Helps Leaders Excel and Communicate Better with Michael Piperno
- Creating an Army of Recruiters Through Recognition with Sarah McVanel