Pandit Dasa, a former monk, has an extraordinary vision for Workforce 2030, quite different than the dystopian view of robots and machines, kicking us out of jobs over the next decade. Pandit imagines a workforce where leaders and managers inspire, support and encourage; where ego battles don’t stifle progress; where colleagues celebrate each other‘s success ; and employees develop positive social connections at work. But he also warns that without all of us becoming more mindful, our workplaces will become more toxic.
- Why Does Everyone Still Love to Bash Millennials? | Season 2:043
- Why Are We Still Talking about Candidate Experience? | Season 2:042
- HR Must Learn to Spell CX | Candidate Experience | Season 2:041
- Unleash Your Curiosity, A Must-Have Job Skill | Season 2:040
- An Athlete’s Fight to End Gender Discrimination | Season 2:039