Pandit Dasa, a former monk, has an extraordinary vision for Workforce 2030, quite different than the dystopian view of robots and machines, kicking us out of jobs over the next decade. Pandit imagines a workforce where leaders and managers inspire, support and encourage; where ego battles don’t stifle progress; where colleagues celebrate each other‘s success ; and employees develop positive social connections at work. But he also warns that without all of us becoming more mindful, our workplaces will become more toxic.
- Disrupting HR, It Can’t Be Another Buzzword This Time | Season 3:002
- Breakthrough, Unleash Your Human Potential | Season 3:001
- Economic and Hiring Outlook 2020: Deja Vu All Over Again? | Season 2:049
- Recruiting in a World of Talent Poverty | Season 2:048
- Beyond the Resume: Video Screening | Season 2:047