Are you a working Mom on a career break (or an employer seeking more skilled workers?) Then don’t miss this episode of Geeks Geezers and Googlization. Listen to serial entrepreneur and philanthropist Reena Gupta share her vision and platform that gives working Moms the means to gain financial independence and businesses a vibrant source of fresh talent. Her timing is perfect. Companies need qualified workers and aspire to build a diverse workforce. Moms, educated and talented workers, want to work. Unfortunately demand and supply lines don’t currently align so well…until now. Mom Relaunch brings Moms and Employers together.
- Straight From the Heart: Leading and Living Above The Line| Season 3:006
- Phishing, Job Descriptions, and Civil War| Season 3:005
- Remembering Clay: The Father of Disruptive Innovation | Season 3:004
- The New ROI: What’s the Worth of Your Employees? | Season 3:003
- Disrupting HR, It Can’t Be Another Buzzword This Time | Season 3:002