Are you a working Mom on a career break (or an employer seeking more skilled workers?) Then don’t miss this episode of Geeks Geezers and Googlization. Listen to serial entrepreneur and philanthropist Reena Gupta share her vision and platform that gives working Moms the means to gain financial independence and businesses a vibrant source of fresh talent. Her timing is perfect. Companies need qualified workers and aspire to build a diverse workforce. Moms, educated and talented workers, want to work. Unfortunately demand and supply lines don’t currently align so well…until now. Mom Relaunch brings Moms and Employers together.
- Disrupting HR, It Can’t Be Another Buzzword This Time | Season 3:002
- Breakthrough, Unleash Your Human Potential | Season 3:001
- Economic and Hiring Outlook 2020: Deja Vu All Over Again? | Season 2:049
- Recruiting in a World of Talent Poverty | Season 2:048
- Beyond the Resume: Video Screening | Season 2:047