Do you know what separates top sales performers from average ones? It’s not grit, money, perks, finely tuned sales scripts, or a motivational tag line but a sense of purpose. It’s what our guest Elizabeth Lotardo, from McLeod and More, calls Noble Selling, two words you don’t often see together often. She didn’t pull noble selling pull out of thin air either but based it on years of research and 10,000 hours of studying salespeople. So, does your sales force have a noble purpose, or do they just sell stuff? Listen to Elizabeth share how business owners and managers can inspire a purpose-driven culture that will drive revenues too!
- 375M People Stuck in Deep SHIFT: Is AQ the Solution? | Season 3:042
- Shattering Black Male Stereotypes & Adversity Myths | Season 3:041
- I Simply Can’t Take It Anymore!| How to Survive Burnout | Season 3:040
- The Talent War: Great Organizations Avoid These 3 Hiring Mistakes | Season 3:039
- Is Empathy Fatigue Inevitable? | Season 3:038