Technology, globalization, and shifting demographics are emasculating the traditional ways and means of recruitment. Are candidates instantly engaged? Did they find it easy to navigate the job listing and apply? To win the race for talent, digital marketing tools like eye-tracking and ethnographics are helping companies revolutionize the candidate experience. Alathea principal Maja Ninkovic reveals how data-driven recruitment is helping companies navigate HR disruption.
- Why Does Everyone Still Love to Bash Millennials? | Season 2:043
- Why Are We Still Talking about Candidate Experience? | Season 2:042
- HR Must Learn to Spell CX | Candidate Experience | Season 2:041
- Unleash Your Curiosity, A Must-Have Job Skill | Season 2:040
- An Athlete’s Fight to End Gender Discrimination | Season 2:039