It just doesn’t get any wilder than this triple play of odd HR topics: phishing, job descriptions, and Civil War. But as it turns out, lessons learned from the Civil War can be applied to modern day workforce challenges such as cybersecurity, recruitment, and retention. To help make this connection between the battlefield of Gettysburg and HR, cyber-security specialist and Civil War enthusiast Clinton Eppleman, from Morefield Communications, joins us. You don’t want to miss the part when he shares how job descriptions may expose your business to dangerous phishing attacks. It’s just mind-blowing. That tip alone is well worth the listen.
- Straight From the Heart: Leading and Living Above The Line| Season 3:006
- Phishing, Job Descriptions, and Civil War| Season 3:005
- Remembering Clay: The Father of Disruptive Innovation | Season 3:004
- The New ROI: What’s the Worth of Your Employees? | Season 3:003
- Disrupting HR, It Can’t Be Another Buzzword This Time | Season 3:002