It’s your choice. What will it be in 2022? There is no get-out-of-jail-free card to escape uncertainty. Change is accelerating and there is no pause button. Our Geeks Geezers Googlization Show guest this week is no stranger to the show. Keith Campagna, long-term listeners might remember, was the 1st GGG co-host, before leaving to pursue his 2 life passions – sales and life-work integration. Keith shares why work-life balance just isn’t enough anymore and why we need to cancel our “default factor.” He is transforming how employers create value for their employees and workers find positivity, productivity, and personal satisfaction, as well as changing how the HR tech world grows revenues with The ROI Shop.
- Adaptability is Our Superpower in the Never Normal with Greg Verdino
- Having the Courage To Do What Scares You with Dr. Joe Serio
- Inclusion is for Everyone, Not Just a Lucky Few with Amy C Waninger
- How Relationship Intelligence Helps Leaders Excel and Communicate Better with Michael Piperno
- Creating an Army of Recruiters Through Recognition with Sarah McVanel