Worried about a robot taking your job? Boosting your emotional intelligence may be your ticket to a long, lucrative career. With machines becoming more intelligent every day, it is essential that all of us focus on skills and abilities that are uniquely human. EI or Emotional Intelligence is one of those uniquely human abilities. Also called EQ, it may also be the one human skill that can save your job! Join us on this episode of Geeks, Geezers, and Googlization when special guest Kerry Goyette discusses her new book “Non-obvious Guide to Emotional Intelligence.” Learn why emotional intelligence matters more than ever. Listen how EI can empower your employees, develop leadership, and help you and others avoid them falling victim to 6 career derailers.
- Why Does Everyone Still Love to Bash Millennials? | Season 2:043
- Why Are We Still Talking about Candidate Experience? | Season 2:042
- HR Must Learn to Spell CX | Candidate Experience | Season 2:041
- Unleash Your Curiosity, A Must-Have Job Skill | Season 2:040
- An Athlete’s Fight to End Gender Discrimination | Season 2:039