Worried about a robot taking your job? Boosting your emotional intelligence may be your ticket to a long, lucrative career. With machines becoming more intelligent every day, it is essential that all of us focus on skills and abilities that are uniquely human. EI or Emotional Intelligence is one of those uniquely human abilities. Also called EQ, it may also be the one human skill that can save your job! Join us on this episode of Geeks, Geezers, and Googlization when special guest Kerry Goyette discusses her new book “Non-obvious Guide to Emotional Intelligence.” Learn why emotional intelligence matters more than ever. Listen how EI can empower your employees, develop leadership, and help you and others avoid them falling victim to 6 career derailers.
- Disrupting HR, It Can’t Be Another Buzzword This Time | Season 3:002
- Breakthrough, Unleash Your Human Potential | Season 3:001
- Economic and Hiring Outlook 2020: Deja Vu All Over Again? | Season 2:049
- Recruiting in a World of Talent Poverty | Season 2:048
- Beyond the Resume: Video Screening | Season 2:047