Do you get your best ideas standing in the shower or when you wake up a few minutes early? Or how about a “hunch” that something good or bad is going to happen but have no facts to back it up? They don’t happen by accident! It’s time to say “Yes” to intuition, the ability to see the unknown clearly, see things you missed that are literally standing right in front of you. For some of you, intuition might seem like hocus pocus. But neuroscience research says otherwise. Listen to our guest Arupa Tesolin, author of Ting: The Surprising Power of Intuition to Transform Work & Innovate, and learn how you can transform, grow, and innovate your life by harnessing the transformative power of intuition.
- New Normal Survival Kit: Shift Your Mindset | Season 3:012
- Video Interviewing in the Age of Covid19 | Season 3:011
- Mindfulness and Wellbeing: Skills to Survive and Thrive | Season 3:010
- Covid-19: An Opportunity to Make-or-Break Your Reputation | Season 3:009
- Candidate Resentment: Not The Experience HR Expected | Season 3:008