Do you get your best ideas standing in the shower or when you wake up a few minutes early? Or how about a “hunch” that something good or bad is going to happen but have no facts to back it up? They don’t happen by accident! It’s time to say “Yes” to intuition, the ability to see the unknown clearly, see things you missed that are literally standing right in front of you. For some of you, intuition might seem like hocus pocus. But neuroscience research says otherwise. Listen to our guest Arupa Tesolin, author of Ting: The Surprising Power of Intuition to Transform Work & Innovate, and learn how you can transform, grow, and innovate your life by harnessing the transformative power of intuition.
- Adaptability is Our Superpower in the Never Normal with Greg Verdino
- Having the Courage To Do What Scares You with Dr. Joe Serio
- Inclusion is for Everyone, Not Just a Lucky Few with Amy C Waninger
- How Relationship Intelligence Helps Leaders Excel and Communicate Better with Michael Piperno
- Creating an Army of Recruiters Through Recognition with Sarah McVanel