DISC is one of the most popular assessment tools on the planet. Millions of people complete the assessment each year. And still it’s often misunderstood and misused. Many participants in training and coaching describe their experience as “fun” and “informative” but then fail to apply its diverse and universal approach toward communicating with others. During this podcast DISC experts Ira S Wolfe and Jennifer Zamecki discuss “what is DISC” and how it can be used to build better teams, increase emotional intelligence, enhance customer service and even increase sales.
A few of the topics that Ira and Jennifer discuss are:
- How the DISC Profile can be used to detect what “energizes” and “de-energizes” us
- How we can use DISC to build trust with others (or misuse it and lose credibility)
- Why it is one of the very best team building tools
- How DISC can identify people under stress and on the verge of job burnout
- Why DISC is not an emotional skill test but it is an essential tool to help increase emotional intelligence
- And much more.
Don’t forget to download the bonus slides about DISC and follow along as Ira and Jennifer discuss the ABC’s of DISC.