Michael Taylor is a successful motivational speaker, entrepreneur, author, and radio show host. Michael is also a black man who had to shatter all the negative stereotypes of black men that’s often held by the general public. Instead of succumbing to the life of a high school dropout, bankruptcy, depression, homelessness, and racism, Michael befriended adversity and turned it into his ally. He now helps people around the world achieve success, happiness, and personal well-being. Following the gruesome killing of George Floyd, Coach Michael Taylor believes now is a time for optimism and that lasting change can be made for the entire back community, He coaches black men (as well as people of all colors, races, genders, and ethnic groups) to overcome the stereotype mindset and empowers them to live extraordinary lives.
- 375M People Stuck in Deep SHIFT: Is AQ the Solution? | Season 3:042
- Shattering Black Male Stereotypes & Adversity Myths | Season 3:041
- I Simply Can’t Take It Anymore!| How to Survive Burnout | Season 3:040
- The Talent War: Great Organizations Avoid These 3 Hiring Mistakes | Season 3:039
- Is Empathy Fatigue Inevitable? | Season 3:038