HR has a human bandwidth problem. The demand for talent is skyrocketing at the same time companies struggle with unprecedented competition for labor. Unfortunately inefficiencies and task-intensive workloads overwhelm recruiters and HR, diverting them away from engaging top talent quickly and frequently – even when they come knocking. There simply aren’t enough hours in the day or resources available to do what’s needed to deliver a spectacular candidate experience. The solution is simple: Use HR tech to humanize recruitment. During this episode ConveyIQ CEO Danielle Weinblatt walks us through the critical human touch points of recruitment, identifies which ones can be automated and improved, freeing up humans to personalize and humanize the candidate experience.
- Adaptability is Our Superpower in the Never Normal with Greg Verdino
- Having the Courage To Do What Scares You with Dr. Joe Serio
- Inclusion is for Everyone, Not Just a Lucky Few with Amy C Waninger
- How Relationship Intelligence Helps Leaders Excel and Communicate Better with Michael Piperno
- Creating an Army of Recruiters Through Recognition with Sarah McVanel