Success will not be measured the same way in the New Normal as it was just a few months ago. Hopefully that’s a good thing. Recovering from the pandemic stronger and better will require more grace, more compassion, more empathy, more humanity, according to our guest Julie Ann Sullivan. From interviews with over 60 C-Suite leaders and conversations with hundreds more who created thriving cultures and workplaces, she discovered four attributes these leaders all have in common. She published them in her new book Catalysts of Culture. (You’ll need to listen and/or read the book to learn what they are.) An important read before the pandemic crisis, it’s now an essential leadership guide for a successful reopening and relaunch of business in Age of Continuous Certainty.
- Adaptability is Our Superpower in the Never Normal with Greg Verdino
- Having the Courage To Do What Scares You with Dr. Joe Serio
- Inclusion is for Everyone, Not Just a Lucky Few with Amy C Waninger
- How Relationship Intelligence Helps Leaders Excel and Communicate Better with Michael Piperno
- Creating an Army of Recruiters Through Recognition with Sarah McVanel