We’ve got another first on this week’s episode of Geeks Geezers and Googlization. Our guest is the “World’s 1st Industrial Philosopher” – Cristina DiGiacomo – and her visit couldn’t have come at a better time. The future of work arrived ahead of time thanks to the COVID19 pandemic and death of George Floyd. These events exposed massive cracks and vulnerabilities in our society, traditions, laws, and norms. The future of work needs fixing. And if we want a better future, we need to create a better now! Relying on the wisdom of the greatest thinkers of all time (Socrates, Lao Tzu, Emerson, Plato, and the like), Cristina helps executives and entrepreneurs face the greatest challenges they confront at work. She shares those challenges and reveals how we all must begin to think and respond differently to the now so we have a better future that works for everyone. Cristina is also the author of Wise Up! At Work and founder of MorAlchemy.
- Adaptability is Our Superpower in the Never Normal with Greg Verdino
- Having the Courage To Do What Scares You with Dr. Joe Serio
- Inclusion is for Everyone, Not Just a Lucky Few with Amy C Waninger
- How Relationship Intelligence Helps Leaders Excel and Communicate Better with Michael Piperno
- Creating an Army of Recruiters Through Recognition with Sarah McVanel