After spending $250 Billion on HR technology for recruitment, interviewing, and assessments, the candidate experience should be spectacular. But it’s not. In fact, it sucks. More than ½ job candidates drop out during the application process. Nearly 60% of applicants never hear from the employer. Did HR technology cause the dissatisfaction? Can HR tech heal itself? Will AI-assisted technology cure what ails struggling talent acquisition efforts? HR and Recruiting Nerd Matt Charney visits Geeks Geezers and Googlization and shares why he feels nothing has changed in HR tech for over a decade … and explains why that might be about to change.
- Adaptability is Our Superpower in the Never Normal with Greg Verdino
- Having the Courage To Do What Scares You with Dr. Joe Serio
- Inclusion is for Everyone, Not Just a Lucky Few with Amy C Waninger
- How Relationship Intelligence Helps Leaders Excel and Communicate Better with Michael Piperno
- Creating an Army of Recruiters Through Recognition with Sarah McVanel