After spending $250 Billion on HR technology for recruitment, interviewing, and assessments, the candidate experience should be spectacular. But it’s not. In fact, it sucks. More than ½ job candidates drop out during the application process. Nearly 60% of applicants never hear from the employer. Did HR technology cause the dissatisfaction? Can HR tech heal itself? Will AI-assisted technology cure what ails struggling talent acquisition efforts? HR and Recruiting Nerd Matt Charney visits Geeks Geezers and Googlization and shares why he feels nothing has changed in HR tech for over a decade … and explains why that might be about to change.
- Why Does Everyone Still Love to Bash Millennials? | Season 2:043
- Why Are We Still Talking about Candidate Experience? | Season 2:042
- HR Must Learn to Spell CX | Candidate Experience | Season 2:041
- Unleash Your Curiosity, A Must-Have Job Skill | Season 2:040
- An Athlete’s Fight to End Gender Discrimination | Season 2:039