After spending $250 Billion on HR technology for recruitment, interviewing, and assessments, the candidate experience should be spectacular. But it’s not. In fact, it sucks. More than ½ job candidates drop out during the application process. Nearly 60% of applicants never hear from the employer. Did HR technology cause the dissatisfaction? Can HR tech heal itself? Will AI-assisted technology cure what ails struggling talent acquisition efforts? HR and Recruiting Nerd Matt Charney visits Geeks Geezers and Googlization and shares why he feels nothing has changed in HR tech for over a decade … and explains why that might be about to change.
- Straight From the Heart: Leading and Living Above The Line| Season 3:006
- Phishing, Job Descriptions, and Civil War| Season 3:005
- Remembering Clay: The Father of Disruptive Innovation | Season 3:004
- The New ROI: What’s the Worth of Your Employees? | Season 3:003
- Disrupting HR, It Can’t Be Another Buzzword This Time | Season 3:002