Employers have an opportunity to be heroes, not goats! Unfortunately, from pre-hire to departure in most organizations, the employee experience is all FCDD-up! The employee life cycle is filled with Frustration, Confusion, Disappointment, and Distraction. In a VUCA world, employee needs can shift in the blink of an eye. Employee engagement surveys are turning into the much-maligned annual performance review. Our guest Jason Cochran, CEO of iAspire urges employers to be practical, not surgical; to measure the rhythms and beats of employees, to measure what people will do, not what they say they will do. Through 20 years of research, he’s identified the “Four Principles of Connection.” Jason visits Geeks Geezers and Googlization Show to share how you can transform your company culture and make it your competitive advantage.
- Adaptability is Our Superpower in the Never Normal with Greg Verdino
- Having the Courage To Do What Scares You with Dr. Joe Serio
- Inclusion is for Everyone, Not Just a Lucky Few with Amy C Waninger
- How Relationship Intelligence Helps Leaders Excel and Communicate Better with Michael Piperno
- Creating an Army of Recruiters Through Recognition with Sarah McVanel